Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Starting Compensation is $50,000 a year
Company Car - Paid Training - Tuition Reimbursement
• 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred (No industry experience is necessary however)
• Valid Florida Driver's License
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic math skills
The Sales Inspector is responsible for generating new revenue from residential accounts within a specific geographic territory. This role is a combination of inside and outside sales, utilizing the following tactics and techniques:
• Telephone prospecting and appointment-setting
• Face-to-face meetings and cold calls in the field
• In-person networking at relevant functions and/or events
• Consultative approach to identifying customer needs
• Prepare and present proposals with solutions
• Close new customer relationships and monitor through fulfillment
• Engage and grow existing customers
• Maintain knowledge of competitors and understand Massey’s value in comparison
If you are looking for a career with a great company who believes “OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE” we want to speak with you!
We offer a competitive compensation plan along with a full benefits package including:
• Company vehicle
• Paid Training & Development Program
• Cell phone allowance
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
• Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Opportunities for Career Advancement and many more!
• And many more
ABOUT MASSEY SERVICES
Our People Make The Difference Every Day.
At Massey Services, we provide many avenues to a successful career. We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than 80 years. We employ more than 1,400 Team Members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 400,000 customers from over 100 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas. And we are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
Massey Services offers one of the most comprehensive training programs in the industry. Our sales and service personnel are amongst the most knowledgeable in the pest control and lawn care fields. This training occurs prior to entering the field, and is ongoing to ensure every team member is up to date on all necessary trends and techniques.
Massey Services is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace