Posted on Dec. 21, 2017
CleanALL Supply is the fastest growing janitorial supply company servicing South Florida. Based in Davie, we currently service medium and large enterprise accounts that have a recurring need for janitorial supplies. We are currently searching for Sales Professionals to help us to continue our rapid growth in the Palm Beach County market. We offer a competitive guaranteed salary for the 1st 16 months while you build your client base, no cap on commissions, six figure income potential, 401k match, car allowance, health insurances and a fantastic opportunity for career growth.
• Generate new sales leads and prospects through market and account research, sales and vendor events, networking, cold-calling, and customer referrals.
• Contact assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business.
• Develop and execute profitable business plans for managing accounts.
• Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and controllable expense objectives.
• Maintain accurate database of sales leads activity, submit timely sales related reports, and respond timely to management and client’s requirements. Regularly attend on-going sales meetings.
• Team approach towards account management, pricing recommendations, sales strategies, and other activity conducive to increasing sales.
• Develop, execute and communicates business plan for current client base margin growth.
• Stay relevant with market movement, industry specific trends, competitive knowledge, and product offering.
• Self-starter/driven to succeed.•
• Ability to learn quickly and apply what has been learned.•
• Strong customer relationship development skills.•
• Well organized and focused.•
• Strong lead development skills.•
• Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities.•
• Develop and maintain effective business, sales and marketing plans.
• Implement and follow successful sales processes.•
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written •
• Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan for assigned territory.•
• Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives.•
• Strong PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Competitive Salary
• Auto allowance
• Health Insurance (70% paid by company)
• Company phone
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
• Driver’s License