Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, 401K
** Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
** Visit us on 10/26/2016 from 10 am to 2 pm.
** Click Apply now for the location address.
Do you hear that? Your Future is Calling….
Will you answer?
Convergys is currently hiring "Outbound Sales and Customer Service Representatives" to work in our Jacksonville Florida Call Center
This position requires flexible scheduling, a high school diploma (or GED), previous customer service and/or technical support experience.
Why come work for Convergys in Jacksonville FL?
Starting rate of $10.00 to $11.50/hour with an opportunity to earn more with incentives
Excellent Benefits, including Tuition Reimbursement
Casual Dress Code
Fun and vibrant working atmosphere
If that isn’t enough we also offer:
Opportunities for advancement-79% of our management employees are promoted from within and we have sites throughout the world.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Outbound Sales and Customer Service Representatives:
* Agents will place calls to customers for the purpose of actively selling products and services, processing customer orders and up-selling client products
*Ability to demonstrate empathy, take ownership of the call, and partner with the customer to resolve the customer’s concern
*Excellent computer navigation skills - Agents will be required to multi-task using multiple computer systems while holding a detailed conversation with the customer
*Thorough knowledge of client products, services, and systems
*Extensive customer interaction/soft skill experience, with emphasis on technical problem solving
*Ability to diffuse irate customers and de-escalate customer concerns
* Asking discovery questions and closing the sale
* Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
* Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
* Strive to meet goals in sales customer satisfaction
* Multitasking through multiple computer systems while interacting with customers.
* Excellent Sales and Customer Service Skills
* Strong written, verbal and organization skills
* Superior time management and prioritization skills
* Proficiency with navigating through multiple systems
* Experience working in telecommunications preferred
* Typing skills 30 WPM
* Deductive Reasoning Skills
* Excellent listening skills
* Ability to learn new information quickly
* Probing and Problem solving skills
*Knowledge of basic computer operations
*Courteous with strong customer service orientation
*Dependable with proficient attention to detail
*Good listening and responding skills
*Possess a drive to achieve goals
Education & Professional Certifications:
*High school diploma or equivalent.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
*Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary.
*May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees
NOTE: selected candidates will be required to undergo an intensive background check and verification of education and employment history.
**Convergys is an EOE M/F/D/V.