Posted on Feb. 6, 2018
Clinical Reference Laboratory is seeking Full Time Order Fillers. This position is responsible for filling and shipping orders and maintaining the warehouse.
• Fill kit and component supplies from client orders; ship completed orders.
• Maintain warehouse inventory of shipping supplies.
• Take warehouse counts and participate in warehouse inventories.
• Stock and withdraw warehouse supplies from proper warehouse location.
• Utilize shipping computer systems.
• Keep warehouse neat and clean.
• Interact with customer service, sales, laboratory and other operating departments to expedite workflow and provide information about client shipments.
• Unload freight from shipping containers.
• Open bags, lift to sort table.
• Scan lab packs, sort and load onto truck.
• Assist with the delivery of freight as necessary.
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all CRL and client information.
• Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
• Read and interpret detailed build documents
• Pick supplies from detailed order and build custom kits
• Participate in quality control for assembled kits prior to shipping
• Escalate concerns to management regarding incomplete or inaccurate build documents
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
Level 2 requirements: 6 months warehouse/fulfillment experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to organize work
• Use time efficiently
• Able to follow directions
• Work accurately
• Ability to make decisions
• Cooperative approach to team work
• Must work well under pressure.
• Ability to enter information on a touch screen and operate a mouse.
• Frequent and heavy lifting and pulling of items up to 50 lbs.; some lifting in excess of 50 lbs.
• Constant standing and movement about the warehouse area
• Frequent bending and stooping; some climbing to heights of 15 feet
• Standing/sitting at confined work stations for extended periods of time.
• Pushing/pulling of large carts, trash bags and specimen bags.
• Repetitive bending of wrists.
• Repetitive reaching and pulling above shoulders.
EQUIPMENT: Computer terminal; printers; 10 key calculator; shipping terminals; box knife; handling equipment; storage racks; dock doors; dumpsters; ladder; dolly; pallet jack
OTHER: Overtime necessary according to workload; some weekend work required; exposure to heat, dust and noise
Who Are We?
Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. (CRL) is a family owned, privately held company based in Lenexa, Kansas. We have been in business since 1979 and we are growing! Our Corporate Headquarters is conveniently located near the 87th Street exit off I-35 and 69 Highways. Our facility receives saliva/blood/urine specimens daily. At CRL, every specimen is a person’s life entrusted to our care. We perform specimen testing in our five, onsite laboratories for several lines of business, including: employment-based drug screening, life insurance, corporate wellness, and pharmaceutical/clinical trials. Our commitment is to process specimens within 24-hours of receipt and deliver accurate results, every time, one life at a time.