Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Ophthalmic / Optometric Assistant / Technician
Full-time: Surrounding Kansas City, MO & KS Offices
Sabates Eye Centers is the most trusted name in eye care. We focus on general eye care to the most advanced surgeries and treatments. We are seeking a professional, detail-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills and a happy disposition for our Ophthalmic Technician position. We are willing to train the right person with the right skill set. A COA/COT certification is preferred but will train the right candidates as we have entry level positions available.
• Assist physicians in the care and treatment of patients with visual/eye problems, as well as, routine eye care
• Prepare patients for ophthalmology examination by doctor.
• Record patient history summary, changes in visual acuity, intraocular pressure in patient medical record.
• Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Team player, strong positive face to face interactions
• Efficient, accurate and cooperative
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year experience in ophthalmology
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits package available
• After 90 orientation we will pay for your certification.
• Experience preferred but willing to train