Posted on Apr. 10, 2018
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Paid vacation, Paid holidays
Many positions available across all crews!
A Crew - Mon - Thurs 6A-4:30P
B Crew - Tues - Fri 6P-4:30A
C Crew - Fri & Sat 6A-4:30P -Sun & Mon 6P-4:30A
The Operations Team Member will be responsible for preparing shipments for transport, receive, put away, pick, and ship product to customers through duties such as labeling and sequencing. Warehouse Operator may also operate tug, or other powered material handling equipment on occasion.
• Warehouse experience in fast-paced environment, preferred
• Basic oral, written, and numerical communication skills
• Ability to use RF scan guns and system equipment.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receiving, put-away, picking, replenishment, loading and staging of commodities
• Maintaining HJI safety policies and procedures in all areas
• Process inventory control and stock rotation safely and efficiently
• Know and perform all duties with HJI Quality Standards in mind
Work hours40 Hours/wk
10 hour work days