Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
This is an opportunity for a sales oriented individual with effective organization skills and track record, to enter into the steel wire industry.
*Please note that sales experience is required.*
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida designs, manufactures, and distributes high quality products for the agricultural and construction industries throughout the U.S. for over 50 years. We are a growing company with an ever changing product line designed to meet customer needs. Wire Products offers competitive compensation and benefit packages which include bonuses, 401K and annual profit sharing contributions, paid vacation time, monthly auto and cell phone allowance, health insurance, and other Section 125 reimbursement plans.
The base starting salary range for the position is $42,000 - $50,000 annually, depending on experience and qualifications, plus the benefits and incentives mentioned above.
The candidate is responsible for learning our products, pricing, customers, and industry trends within the region. The individual is expected to play a key role in the strengthening customer relationships.
• A multi-task individual who has the ability to handle responsibilities typical in sales operations.
• Manage customer relations and sales within one’s territory.
• Conduct outside sales calls regularly and oversee the retention of the core customer base within the region. Which would include commercial construction sites.
• This description is not all inclusive of total responsibilities that may be required.
The selected candidate should have experience in sales and customer support, be comfortable with situations that require multi-tasking.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, along with good general math skills.
• Strong attention to detail, highly motivated self-starter and organized.
• Candidate must have reliable transportation for sales calls and a clean driving record.
If you are looking to start an exciting and rewarding career please send your resume in a Word or PDF file and salary requirements through the Apply link, a direct email to our management team will be generated.
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida is a Drug Free workplace.