Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
This is an opportunity for a sales oriented individual with effective management skills and track record of making good decisions, to enter into the steel wire industry.
*Please note that management experience is required.*
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida designs, manufactures, and distributes high quality products for the agricultural and construction industries throughout the U.S. for over 50 years. We are a growing company with an ever changing product line designed to meet customer needs. Wire Products offers competitive compensation and benefit packages which include bonuses, 401K and annual profit sharing contributions, paid vacation time, monthly auto and cell phone allowance, health insurance, and other Section 125 reimbursement plans.
The base starting salary range for the position is $50,000 - $65,000 depending on experience and qualifications, plus the benefits and incentives mentioned above.
We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to learn our business and coordinate daily sales and office procedures to ensure overall organizational efficiency.
The candidate is responsible for learning our products, pricing, customers, and industry trends within the region. The individual is expected to play a key role in the strengthening of the office and customer relationships.
• Participate in the planning, development, and realization of new product lines and sales within the region.
• A multi-task leader who has the ability to handle responsibilities typical in small branch operations.
• Oversee and manage all branch activities including, customer relations, sales, deliveries, inventory, and problem solving.
• Conduct outside sales calls regularly and oversee the retention of the core customer base within the region.
• This description is not all inclusive of total responsibilities that may be required.
The selected candidate should have experience in business management, be comfortable with situations that require multi-tasking, and making good decisions.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, along with good general math skills.
• Strong attention to detail, highly motivated self-starter and organized.
• Candidate must have reliable transportation for sales calls and a clean driving record.
If you are looking to start an exciting and rewarding career please send your resume in a Word or PDF file and salary requirements through the Apply link, a direct email to our management team will be generated.
Wire Products, Inc. of Florida is a Drug Free workplace.