Posted on Dec. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
Growing regional Intermodal Tucking company is now hiring for entry level operations positions in Huntsville, AL.
Our operations personnel are crucial to the ever changing Intermodal Industry and a valued link to our driving fleet. Our customers and drivers require individuals who think strategically and plan ahead of the ever changing trucking environment while maintaining a positive team oriented attitude. Operations personnel must be organized and engaged with the team.
• Order entry
• Continued customer contact regarding scheduling or service failure notification
• Multi-tasking and problem solving
• Handling urgent situations in a professional manner
• Conflict resolution
• Tracking drivers, loads, and equipment
• Truck utilization
• Management of all required DOT regulations
Must have the following qualifications:
• College degree required
• Very dependable and takes ownership of work processes
• Motivated to work in a fast paced atmosphere
• Adaptable in a flexible environment
• Communication skills for managing a team
• Coach ability for career development
• Leadership aptitude and positive attitude
Please send resumes to Richard Sturm for an opportunity with IMCG family!!
* Send resume by pasting or importing file to the Quick Apply.