Posted on Jun. 6, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Vision Insurance
Adecco Direct Placement is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a Direct Hire Operations Manager position in Northern Kentucky with one of our top manufacturing clients.
The Operations Manager will lead and manage all production operations. This position offers a starting salary of $100,000-$115,000 depending on experience, a generous bonus structure, along with a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet each employee's individual needs- including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan and tuition reimbursement. If you have proven operations management experience in a manufacturing setting, then don't miss out on this opportunity with an outstanding company!
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager in Newport, KY include:
- Model and encourage a safe, clean work environment
- Schedule employees and all plant operations
- Champions Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Manage all production operations including welding, finishing, threading and shipping
- Coordinate with the Maintenance department for preventive actions and repairs
- Manage all direct reports, typically production supervisors
- Manage all hourly employees
- Plan and execute resource management to achieve maximum conversion cost per ton with targeted product mix
- Demand organization-wide accountability
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Partake as a member of the plant leadership team
- Act on behalf of the plant manager
- Bachelor's Degree and seven years management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office products
- Production leadership experience
- Supervisory experience in heavy manufacturing
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering aptitude are a plus
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Lead by example to illustrate front line supervision
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your most current resume. Please include Operations Manager on the subject line of any e-mail correspondence. Questions regarding this position can be addressed by email. Thank you in advance for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply online today or send your resume!