Posted on Nov. 13, 2017
Position involves representing the agency by greeting and acknowledging all customers that call or walk into the agency. Exceptional customer service is what differentiates us from other insurance providers
Starting pay is $30k-$40k based on experience
Experience and knowledge:
General knowledge of office procedures and customer service experience is preferred. Some insurance knowledge is helpful but not required for an individual who is ambitious and willing to learn.
Skills and abilities:
• Pleasant, professional, and outgoing personality
• The ability to professionally communicate with customers, co-workers and operations partners
• A preference to work with people and meet new people daily
• The ability to learn and operate computer
• The ability to organize and prioritize work through effective time management
Training will be provided on office systems, telephone procedures, and other duties required of this position. The employee will be expected to complete Agent staff training, including completing select staff agreement requirements in the first 30 days on the job. Failure to complete this requirement could result in termination.