Posted on Aug. 4, 2016
FIRSTSOURCE NOW SEEKING HEALTHCARE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS!! TRAINING CLASSES START OCTOBER 31ST The Inbound Customer Service Representative will be the company's primary interface with existing and potential customers. Their goal is to increase customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring that these customers receive the maximum benefit from the company's products and services.
* Receive inbound customer care phone calls.
* Listen actively and establish rapport.
* Quickly understand and analyze customer needs and use computer based software to properly service the customer needs.
* Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
* Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from members.
* Initiate contact to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed and follow-up as necessary to ensure that no tasks slip through the cracks.
* Be open and receptive to feedback, and be willing to change behavior to improve performance.
* Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the department and company.
* Maintain service and product knowledge.
* Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies.
Firstsource Group USA, INC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable laws.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE positive, professional attitude
* Willingness to learn and to take on new challenges.
* Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner and flexible.
* Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with co-workers at all levels of the organization.
* Strong skills with personal computers and Microsoft; Minimum typing speed = 30wpm.
* Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* 6 months customer service experience, demonstrating superior performance and consistent attendance.
* Call center experience a plus, but not required.