Posted on Oct. 15, 2016
Brannan Construction is looking for Foremen
Responsible for overseeing the preparing, delivering and placement of underground utilities. This foreman will understand the scope of work, budgets, and perform work in a professional manner. Daily pre-construction meetings will be conducted. Brannan foreman proactively identify potential challenges and difficulties while ensuring quality workmanship on every job. Managing crew to ensure maximum efficiency and safety of labor and equipment is also required. The foreman will also be responsible for conducting pre and post operating checks of equipment, and ensure that all Brannan equipment is not used in a destructive or abusive manner.
* 5+ years experience as a foreman, or a similar role in the construction industry.
* Thorough understanding of open cut pipe laying, with concentrations in main line, water, and sewer.
* Experience with both new construction and repair work.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have basic computer skills.
From your first day, you’ll feel what it means to be part of a culture, where you’re a name not a number and where hard work is seen and rewarded!
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an EEOC
Apply in person, resume via email or online!
(Quick Apply for info)