Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on Tuesday December 13th from 10am to 2pm.
Please Click Apply now for the location address.
Off-Property Contacts (“OPCs”) are guest service/sales professionals who offer IHG guests their first impression of Holiday Inn Club Vacations.
The OPC offers guests the opportunity to tour with Orange Lake Resorts during their current stay or return on a mini-vacation to tour.
The other services the OPC provides are: theme park tickets, reservations, directions, information and superb guest relations. As an OPC, you are the Orange Lake Resorts’ ambassador in the lobby of our partner hotels, arranging tours for guests who will have the opportunity to change their vacation lifestyle habits forever, for the better. The OPC will provide the highest level of professional service.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Self-directed and independent, but works as a team player.
• Dependable and goal oriented.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals to tour with Orange Lake.
• Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude.
• Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Sales experience preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
• Associates Degree preferred.
Must be flexible as needed for business operations.