Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us on Tuesday December 13th from 10am to 2pm
Click Apply Now for the location address
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life® at over 330 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.
The Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location speaking & soliciting to the public to attend our vacation ownership presentation. The OPC qualifies the prospective clients, ensuring they meet established guidelines. Once qualified, the OPC invites them to attend a vacation ownership presentation and documents the registration.
• Generate sales tours for each resort entity.
• Consistently achieve established production standards as outlined in departmental compensation plan.
• Communicate the customer needs and interest to direct supervisors so the company will continue to change based on market needs.
• Communicate information on the area attractions to prospective clients.
• Accurately reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis.
• Represent Diamond Resorts International® in a professional manner at all times.
• Follow all rules of dress and conduct that have been presented to the team member.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the
Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
• Previous sales or marketing experience.
• Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry.
• Professional, energetic and outgoing personality.
• Competitive, goal-oriented and persuasive.
• Self motivated, with the ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
• Resilient and able to handle rejection.
• Able to quickly build rapport and explain DRI products & services.
• Must have knowledge of the local area’s attractions and entertainment.
• Excellent customer service and selling skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Diamond Resorts International® offers:
• Excellent earning potential.
• Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
• Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
• Industry leading training program.
• Fun working environment.
• Unlimited real growth opportunities.