at Kroger, Inc.
Posted on Sep. 27, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
We are looking for friendly faces!
Online Shopping Attendant
Responsible to assemble customers' on-line orders, process coupons and payment, deliver and load to cars when customers arrive at store for pick-up. Provide a positive customer service experience that make customers want to return again to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
• Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
• Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines.
• Receive customers' orders from store Selector according to guidelines; store in optimal temperature zones.
• Read and follow directions given in the note section.
• Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen.
• Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner.
• Retrieve each customer's order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy.
• Process the orders through the Point of Sale (POS) system.
• Communicate any substitution or exception to customer's order at time of pick-up.
• Load order in to customers' cars.
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
• Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
• Inspect equipment and notify Store e-Commerce Manager or other store management of items in need of repair.
• Perform required opening and closing procedures.
• Learn and adapt to new and improved processes.
• Assist in training new e-Commerce team members.
• Perform duties of the Selector if needed per company guidelines.
• Meet/exceed productivity standards.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
• Effective communication skills
• Basic knowledge of computers
• Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several times throughout the day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and walk constantly
• Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
• Experience as a cashier
• Experience in a production oriented environment
• Experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience stocking shelves
*Opportunities for Benefits
(part time and full time benefits available)
*Opportunity for Tuition
*10% off Kroger brand products
Submit your application online today!