Posted on May. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Dental Insurance
Title: Online Marketing Manager
Reports To: Senior Manager, Marketing
Exempt Status: Exempt
Job Summary: DentalPlans.com is looking for an Online Marketing Manager who will be responsible for online marketing activities and channel initiatives including but not limited to: Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Partner/Affiliate Marketing and Email. The Online Marketing Manager will work closely with internal creative, technical, marketing and management teams to effectively scale new business (Dental and Telehealth products). Qualified applicants should possess the ability to independently develop ideas and online strategies that lead to success and the growth of the business overall.
Summary of Essential Functions:
Included but not limited to
• Own channel management tasks and spend, traffic, conversion/sales metrics related to Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Partner Marketing and Email for one of DentalPlans.com’s brands
• Oversee the structure, tactical direction, launch, administration, optimization, spend, and P&L of campaigns for website, as well as reporting and communication of results/ideas within the marketing team.
• Manage Paid Search campaigns: Manage keyword campaigns/bidding. Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per acquisition. Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
• Implement Organic Search initiatives to effectively grow traffic in major search engines. Be responsible for site structure, metadata, linking strategies, and content build.
• Manage Social Media strategy/content/advertising in order to raise brand awareness and drive leads/sales.
• Build/launch/scale a new partner/affiliate marketing channel for the brand. This includes building a program within an affiliate marketing platform (Commission Junction or other), recruiting new partners and building new promotions as needed.
• Designing and implementing an email lead lifecycle and a member renewal lifecycle. Will be responsible for email campaign setup, rules/trigger setup, and overall task management of email channel for brand.
• Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and ensure the successful implementation of those ideas, individually or cross-functionally, as approved.
• Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with team.
Minimum Abilities and Skills Required
• 3-5 years’ experience running Online Marketing campaigns
• Bachelor’s Degree in related area
• Experience working with digital/online marketing and consumer websites; transaction-oriented business-to-consumer sites
• Computer skills: advanced MS Excel, intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, advanced knowledge of ecommerce businesses, and knowledge of paid search tools, organic search tools, social media tools, email service providers and affiliate marketing tools.
• Proven track record of driving P&L performance via analytics and fact-based decision-making
• Excellent analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to operate independently as well as gain internal operating support
• Ability to operate in a continuous test/learn/scale environment
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an innate drive to succeed and grow