Posted on Jan. 4, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid personal time
Faegre Baker Daniels has an opportunity for an Office Coordinator to work with our Strategy & Operations team in our Palo Alto (Silicon Valley) office. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing oversight and delivery of a variety of services, including legal administrative assistance, hospitality, business development events and firm operations. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for doing great work in the best interest of our clients.
• Paid time for firm-sponsored volunteer events
• On-site wellness programs
• 37.5-hour work week with a one-hour lunch break
• Business casual attire
• Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their field
• Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans
• Generous paid time off
Education requirements• Minimum of high school graduation. Completion of business school or related professional legal secretarial degree program preferred.
Experience requirements• Minimum of 1-3 years of Office Coordinator and/or Administrative Assistant experience.
Qualifications• Strong commitment to client service
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including cross-office
• Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to take direction and accept supervision
• Positive and professional demeanor
ResponsibilitiesWhat you would do in this job:
• Answer and relay calls to the office promptly, and greet and direct clients and visitors
• Clean and replenish supplies in the conference rooms and kitchen
• Deliver food and beverages to conference rooms and offices as needed
• Set up meetings and firm-wide functions as required
• Serve as the liaison between the building management and the office regarding building-related issues
• Work closely with the Firm’s IT department regarding computer equipment and support issues
• Process invoices for office vendors and supplies
• Maintain the office corporate credit and reconcile it monthly
• Coordinate and collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing department for any business development events or requested marketing materials
• Ad hoc projects, as assigned
Skills• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Work hoursCompany Description
Faegre Baker Daniels is dedicated to serving the legal needs of local, national, and international businesses. From offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and China, our staff of more than 1600 lawyers, consultants, paraprofessionals, administrative and operations professionals provide the expertise necessary to solve complex business challenges and work together to provide an exceptional experience for our clients.