Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
***MEET OUR RECRUITERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on March 21st from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply Now for the LOCATION ADDRESS
Diamond Resorts International is NOW HIRING Off Property Contact Marketing Specialist(s) to join our team!
Please Click ‘Apply Now’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters IN PERSON!
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
The Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location speaking & soliciting to the public to attend our vacation ownership presentation. The OPC qualifies the prospective clients, ensuring they meet established guidelines. Once qualified, the OPC invites them to attend a vacation ownership presentation and documents the registration.
• Generate sales tours for each resort entity.
• Consistently achieve established production standards as outlined in departmental compensation plan.
• Communicate the customer needs and interest to direct supervisors so the company will continue to change based on market needs.
• Communicate information on the area attractions to prospective clients.
• Accurately reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis.
• Represent Diamond Resorts International® in a professional manner at all times.
• Follow all rules of dress and conduct that have been presented to the team member.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
• Previous sales or marketing experience preferred.
• Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry preferred.
• Professional, energetic and outgoing personality.
• Competitive, goal-oriented and persuasive.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
• Resilient and able to handle rejection.
• Able to quickly build rapport and explain DRI products & services.
• Must have knowledge of the local area’s attractions and entertainment.
• Excellent customer service and selling skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Bilingual preferred.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
***Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
Thank you for your interest in Diamond Resorts International, and we look forward to meeting you on March 21st!
Equal Opportunity Employer