Posted on May. 14, 2018
Is it time to take your Passion for Helping and Caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
Meet our Recruiters on Weds May 16th between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Complete Quick Apply for Address
We are now seeking talented compassionate licensed nurses (RN or LPN) for our skilled nursing facility in beautiful St Petersburg (South Pasadena) Florida. Our environment is stimulating here at Dolphins View and our residents enjoy fishing activities and the next door park area has a bird sanctuary!
** PT and FT for Morning Shift 7am to 3pm **
Dolphins View is a 58-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family... a place to get better, a place for living. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
What do we offer you?
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program
• New Grads Welcome to apply
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day!
• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• Must have a valid license as an LPN or RN in the State of Florida or a Nurse License Compact state
** New Grads Welcome to apply **
• One year nursing experience preferred. (Senior Care, Long Term Care experience is a plus!)
The primary purpose of the Licensed/Clinical Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Enjoy a Career with a Purpose AND a Career that Grows with You!
• We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career needs and growth plan... Thank you!