Posted on Apr. 18, 2017
LPN/RN Needed - Louisville Area Clinics
Join our Family and help us provide excellent care to our patients!
WORK SCHEDULE HOURS: Flexible, with rotating Saturdays and evenings, overtime as required
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Get rooms ready for patients and prepare for allergy testing each morning.
• Calibrate PFT sensor daily
• Escort patients to a treatment room and prepare them for the doctor’s visit
• Assist the doctor with skin testing and other procedures as ordered.
• Send prescriptions, complete asthma care plans and discharge summaries
• Complete documentation in IMS
• Prepare and administer any medications requested by the doctor.
• Pulmonary function testing, FeNO testing and peak flow monitoring.
• Patient education regarding medications and environmental control.
• Prepare and administer nebulized medication and patient education (if needed).
• Scan testing sheets.
• Schedule appointments for outpatient procedures
• Administer allergy injections and complete all duties of the shot room.
• Keep clinical area and exam rooms organized and stocked with supplies.
• Keep samples and sample bags stocked on shelves.
• Check emergency medications monthly and reorder as needed.
• Check refrigerator temperatures daily and log on chart.
• Complete all tasks in Triage when scheduled.
• Prepare patient information folders and EC packets.
• Prepare I.D. and scratch trays.
• Check patients in/out at satellite offices (front office duties) – as needed.
• Total clinic and shot room charges and make deposits as needed.
• Shut down and plug in computers (pack if needed), and plug in otoscopes at end of day.
• Transport supplies (box) to and from satellites as needed
• Maintain and follow HIPAA policies and procedures.
• Other relevant duties as assigned by director.
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• LPN or RN degree with Kentucky and Indiana license
• 1 to 2 yrs nursing experience in an office setting with previous experience in allergy and asthma field desired.
• CPR certification
• EMR Experience
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Various office locations including clinical area, triage, shot room and front office.
EQUIPMENT/MACHINERY USED: Computer, pulmonary function equipment, FeNO machine,compressor for nebulization, pulse oximeter, 02 tank, telephone and office supply equipment (copier, fax, postage machine, etc
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attached resume, and select "Apply Now".