Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a vibrant, faith-based, not-for-profit ministry founded in 1912, serving older adults throughout Ohio. Otterbein provides a variety of lifestyle choices that respect independence, and enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. These include independent living, wellness senior services, adult day care, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, home health and hospice.
Otterbein is known in the community for its high quality care. The Nurse is responsible for providing high quality clinical care including administering medication. Nurse positions are available in both skilled nursing and rehabilitation departments. As a member of the team, your commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the residents we serve is essential. By providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner, you make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
• Family-like Environment
• Free Meal during shift or stipend
• Variety of Work Schedule options
• Verizon Discount
• Employee sponsored fund to help employees in need
Additional Benefits with qualifying hours:
• Paid time off Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites
• Health, dental and vision
• Life insurance Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with match
Education requirementsGraduate of Approved Nursing Program
Experience requirements6-12 months of direct care nursing practice
Qualifications• Valid Ohio Nursing License
• CPR Certification
Responsibilities• Communicates a sense of caring, concern and dignity for residents
• Recognizes the autonomy and dignity of all residents
• Understands how to place decision-making in the hands of residents
• Focuses on providing high quality service
• Demonstrates excellent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities
• Makes prompt and accurate judgments with regard to elder care and emergencies
• Works and communicates effectively within a team environment
Skills• Great communication skills
• Demonstrate great empathy for the elderly
• Respect the patients
• Problem Solving
Work hoursAll shifts available!
If you are looking for an opportunity to bond with the residents you serve in a family-like environment this opportunity is for you!
PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW!!!