Posted on Dec. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
We are now seeking talented compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for Harts Harbor Health Care Center, our skilled nursing facility in North Jacksonville.
• Bilingual English Spanish candidates encouraged to apply
We are a 180-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family... a place to get better, a place for living. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on Thursday January 18 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*Click Apply Now for the location address.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
* Meet with our Hiring Managers this week
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more about immediate job opportunities and explore together if we would be a match for your career needs and growth plan... Thank you!