Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule, Disability Insurance
Consider a career with Consulate Health Care -- we reward our professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program!
Have You Heard.....
• We are a 5-Star Facility with three Zero Deficiency Surveys!
• We have a new Care Center Management Team
• Our facility has been fully renovated and reopened in 2016.
• We provide an enhanced generous paid time off program
We are now seeking talented compassionate Registered Nurses to provide leadership and care management at our facility in Richmond Virginia.
As a Consulate Health Care Nurse Manager, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of your position is for managing the staffing needs and providing supervision for nursing staff providing direct resident care to ensure quality resident care on the assigned unit. This position assists in staff development. Such supervision is in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Bonview Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 160-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
*We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team
*Scheduling Interviews This Week
*Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Education requirements• Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
Experience requirements• Must have a minimum (3) years nursing experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in nursing administration.
Qualifications• Must have a valid license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Nurse Manager, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for providing direct resident care in accordance with established plans. Supervises Clinical Nurses and Nurse Techs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises Nurse Techs/Clinical Nurse I & II (LPN), and participate in their evaluations.
• Provide regular resident status updates to appropriate personnel.
• Comply with evaluation, treatment, and documentation of Consulate Health Care guidelines.
• Maintain ongoing communications with physicians concerning resident care.
• Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring nursing staff.
• Provide supervision/counseling as needed to unit nursing staff.
• Assist nursing personnel to act in compliance with corporate policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor compliance with resident record documentation requirements, as directed.
• Coordinate staffing schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
• Ensure compliance with resident rights policies and work with families and other staff, as needed, to resolve grievances.
• Must complete Preceptor Training.
• Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
• Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into the daily job function.
• Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
Skills• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide Student Sponsorships, a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration and let us explore together if we would be a match for your career interests, needs and growth plan!
Work hoursPart Time: Hourly; 12 hour shifts; 7a-7:30p
Full Time: Salary; day shift hours