Posted on May. 18, 2017
Meet our Recruiters on May 24th from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm
Night Auditor overnight Full Time - Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel:
* Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
* Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
* Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
* Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
* Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Meet our Recruiters on Wednesday May 24th from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm!!!
Complete the quick apply for address! See you then!!!