Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
HOME 2 Suites by Hilton
We will be scheduling immediate on the spot interviews for:
Job Summary: Responds to and services the guest’s needs. Conducts friendly conversation in the interest of selling the hotel. Is the communications and information center for guests, fellow employees, vendors, and other outside business representatives, including Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. and hotel brand. Performs a variety of clerical duties including basic computer work and simple accounting tasks. Responsible for balancing the daily operations of the hotel.
• Adhere to all Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. and property specific brand standards.
• Balancing the day’s business in a neat and orderly fashion, in a reasonable amount of time.
• Must be able to work all night, but also be available for other shifts at front desk.
• Complete knowledge of all hotel systems including phone PBX system, key lock system, PMS reservation systems.
• Complete all tasks described on the relevant shift check list during shift.
• Knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures.
• Checking the credit of guest accounts daily and follow up if action is required.
• Must have knowledge of surrounding area.
• Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets.
• Must be CPR certified, MSDS trained, and completed property specific brand training program.
• Must perform any other required duties as requested by the General Manager to aid in better operation of the hotel, restaurant, lounge, and service to the guests.
• Keep cash drawer secure and in balance throughout the shift.
• Sell and upsell rooms to walk ins and phone reservations.
• Know and adhere to hotel brand standards as well as Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. standards.
• General knowledge of housekeeping.
• Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person.
• Maintain a constant goal of 100% occupancy and 100% guest satisfaction.
• Must have good telephone skills.
• Must have patience and understanding for every person that is encountered.
• Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation available.
• Must be able to communicate effectively by writing, telephone and personal meeting situations.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be organized, honest, and work well with others, and have an outgoing personality.
• Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• Stand/walk on feet for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment.
• Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far.
• Finger dexterity for operating kitchen equipment and utensils, as well as, writing.
• Must speak in a clear, understandable voice and hear at a basic level, and understand English.
• Must be able to handle heat and stress.
• Must be comfortable using a step stool or ladder.
• Must be able to work 3rd (11pm-7am) overnight shift, plus other shifts when necessary.
Apply now online or in person!