Posted on Feb. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Job Summary title:
The New Sales Representative is responsible for the creation of new commercial and community accounts to maximize profitable sales growth. This position will promote Garden-Ville products to an established market and introduce product to potential multi-unit retail customers. The New Sales Representative is responsible for delivering increased company profitability by exploring avenues to expand the business through deeper and broader strategic partnerships. The primary focus of the role is to maximize sales within major retail, nursery, and government entities
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Ten years of sales experience within a 'big box' or multi-unit retail operation;
2. Proven experience establishing effective work relationships with key decision makers.
3. Excellent presentation skills;
4. Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office products -- i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint;
5. Must exhibit professional telephone and personal demeanor;
6. Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills;
7. Must be detail oriented, demonstrate a strong work ethic and able to adapt to change;
8. Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer or prospect sites or events;
9. Demonstrated ability to think analytically and problem solve; and
10. Must be able to work well with internal customers at all levels of the company.
1. Ten years of compost, soil, and organic field sales experience within a 'big box' or multi-unit retail operation;
2. Proven relationships with large nurseries, government agencies, landscaping companies, and big box retailers in the Central Texas area.
3. Bachelor's degree in Business or Agriculture
Required Licenses and Certifications:
Valid driver's license