Posted on Sep. 17, 2016
We are currently looking to grow our team by adding a Network Administrator to the Mile Hi Family.
The Network Administrator is responsible to perform a variety of desk top, server and networking support activities. This position requires both technical and communication skills.
Working with management; this position requires excellent customer service and organizational skills to support administrative personnel, department supervisors, staff, vendors and customers. This individual will promote a positive work environment by maintaining respectful interactions with staff and customers. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned):
* Provide customer care support to internal customers in Multiple location.
* Set up and maintain internal and external networks. Diagnose, resolve, install, and configure: desktop, server, printer, and network hardware
* Troubleshoot network performance issues, create/maintain disaster recovery plan and maintain software updates.
* Provide technical support and guidance to end users.
* Maintain documentation of all computer and network related hardware as well as user and system databases
Technical Skill Requirements:
* TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting abilities
* Networking, routing, remote, VPN, and firewall configuration
* Spyware / virus removal and prevention
* Windows Server and Desktop platforms
* Microsoft Office
IT networking: 2- 4 years practical experience
Please email/Quick Apply your resume
If you want to work for a well-established family owned company, this is the place!
No Phone Calls Please!