Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods.
We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service.
• Technical background desired
• Mechanical aptitude
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness
• Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling.
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
• Strong work ethic and Team work
• Oilfield experience preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
• Assist Inspectors in conducting tests to ensure quality or to detect discontinuities (defects)
• Assist Inspectors in performing NDT procedures and other operations. Perform other job related tasks as assigned by Supervisors or Inspectors
• Set up and utilize Non-destructive Test Equipment
• **All other duties as assigned**
An Equal Opportunity Employer