Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
Meet our hiring managers in-person
Tuesday December 13th from 10am - 2pm
Click apply now for location address
POSITION START DATE: January 2017
Basic Function: Perform Hand and Foot treatments to guests of Resort
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Education: Must be a graduate of Cosmetology and or Nail Technician school.
Experience: Must have at least 2 years experience in the salon/spa resort industry.
Licenses or certificates: Professional Nail Technician License issued by the State of Florida
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Detailed, self starting
• Strong Customer Service Focus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle guest issues in an effective manner
• Ability to work varying shifts such as mornings, evening and weekends
• Able to perform multiple treatments in one day
• Must be a team player
• Must communicate with co-workers and guests in a positive manner
• Must greet guests in a professional and friendly manner
1. Operate and troubleshoot all Manicure and Pedicure equipment
2. Perform all Hand and Feet Treatments per Spa protocol
3. Become knowledgeable of all treatments and products available at the Spa
4. Keep work area clean, stocked and sanitized
5. Keep Spa locker area clean and stocked
6. Keep Tranquility room clean and presentable
7. Keep supply room clean and organized
8. Stock towels at fitness center when needed
9. Remove used towels from spa locker rooms and fitness center
10. Upon employment, all spa employees are required to fully comply with Benchmark rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. Employees who violate Spa rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to an including termination of employment.