Posted on Aug. 10, 2016
Process first mortgages within required timeframe.
* *Reviews the loan application submitted and structures the loan to accommodate the Automated Underwriting findings and/or customer's needs.
* May be responsible for preparing application package to be sent to the member within regulatory required time frames. When responsible, submitting all or a portion of packages to underwriting prior to delivery with ongoing improvement in underwriting submissions.
* *Orders and tracks all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system, calendars and front of loan file with status.
* *Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve questions and/or problems immediately upon inquiry or receipt of documentation from the customer.
* *Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to client's minimum score.
* *Submits fully processed files through automated underwriting system and submits to Underwriting Department for decision if required. Resolves issues and shows ongoing improvement in reducing isssues identified by Underwriter.
* *Verifies product, rate and point structure according to client specifications.
* *Prepares, ensures the accuracy and timely delivery of commitment letters. Rediscloses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery as needed.
* Reviews appraisals, titles, and purchase and sales contracts as received, submits them to u/w if necessary, makes all required calls, system updates and orders any addendums required related to the review.
* If client specifications require; Track all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system with statuses.
* If client specifications require; Reviews loan for clear to close items and confirms the file is being submitted to the closing department accurately.
* Clears all underwriting conditions working with customer and outside vendors.
* Assures loans are moved to the appropirate stages and documents are delivered to the Closing Department within client's required time frames excluding delays outside of ISGN's control.
* Completes customer member feedback calls on service provided to ensure that our service is to the clients requirements.
* Reviews and monitors pipeline reports on a daily and weekly basis, acting accordingly.
* *Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements
* Performs other related duties as assigned or directed
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
A Mortgage Processor will have one of the following groups of qualifications.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: Knowledge of first mortgage processing, automated underwriting background and LP/DU, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Familiarity with all types of mortgage products and State and Federal regulatory guidelines. A minimum of 2 years processing experience is required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Strong customer service, communication, organization and problem resolution skills, as well as detail oriented.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.