Posted on Jun. 18, 2016
Supervise the employees in the Mortgage Processing group
* *Supervise and lead a group of Team Leads and Associates to meet all SLA's relative to any and all functions in the Mortgage Processing area.
* *Maintain daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
* *Coordinate activities of the department with the manager to include work flow monitoring, process improvement, training, reporting and special projects.
* *Provide recommendations for strategies and process improvements to add value to teams and clients.
* *Assist Sales and Marketing team in showcasing ISGN's capabilities to potential clients.
* *Coordinate with other internal support teams to ensure seamless production by the operations team.
* *Maintain all pre-defined client SLAs.
* *Optimum utilization of resources.
* *Track all teams and TL(s) performance to fix gaps.
* *Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN's computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN's systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
* Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor's Degree; will allow substitution of job experience in lieu of a degree.
Job Related Experience: A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a lending operation environment or its equivalent preferred. Must be able to solve problems using sound judgment and experience.
Management Experience: 1-3 years' supervisory experience.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time.
Position Requirements: Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work. Good business or technical vocabulary. Ability to supervise the work of other employees.
Travel Requirements: Must be available to travel approx. 10%. Must maintain valid driver's license and good driving record.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Has a thorough understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and a strong level of technical skills required to complete assignments. Detailed knowledge of company operations, organization, and personnel. Must display proficiency with computers and related office equipment.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
ALL CANDIDATES WHO HAVE RECEIVED A WRITTEN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A COMPANY PAID DRUG TEST. FAILURE TO SUBMIT TO THIS TEST AND/OR TO SUCCESSFULLY TEST NEGATIVE WILL RESULT IN WITHDRAWAL OF THE APPLICANT\'S JOB OFFER.
ISGN PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY AND WE WILL PROVIDE THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA) AND, IF NECESSARY, THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS), WITH INFORMATION FROM EACH NEW EMPLOYEE\'S I-9 TO CONFIRM WORK AUTHORIZATION.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.