Posted on Jun. 15, 2016
Responsible for the timely and accurate response to closing client inquiries, issues and requests
* *Assist in the hiring, training and developing staff
* *Assist in the development of productivity/quality standards and a method of measuring performance against those standards and provide reports to management
* * Assist and facilitate the development and updating of process maps and written departmental procedures
* * Offer ideas for process improvement within the opening, processing and closing areas
* *Assist in the resolution of the most complex client issues and problems. Inform management of escalated issues.
* *Assist in the operational set up of new clients
* *Assess process improvements using technology and make recommendations to management when applicable
* *Maintain working knowledge of mortgaging terminology and laws
* *Implement procedures and update processes to obtain maximum efficiency and productivity at the lowest cost
* *Deliver performance reviews, coaching and discipline when necessary
* *Facilitates the daily, weekly, monthly reports to guarantee accuracy and completion
* Performs other duties as required
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor's Degree; will allow substitution of job experience in lieu of a degree.
Job Related Experience: One to three years experience in the mortgage, finance or related industry. Sufficient experience, including supervisory experience, to maintain an in-depth understanding of the organization and business and handle problems and issues that arise, and solve problems without precedents or guidelines.
Supervisory Experience: At least two years' team lead/supervisory experience desired
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Ability to write reports, business correspondence and policies and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate information, including responding to questions, to managers, team members and/or customers one-on-one or in groups. Ability to handle high production environment and meet goals and deadlines.
ISGN IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.