Posted on Sep. 5, 2016
Some of the highest commissions in the Tulsa area!
Are you looking to work for a local, family owned direct lender? We offer speed in the approval, processing and closing of loans, underwriting flexibility and unique loan programs. In addition, we have access to numerous lenders which allows us to meet everyone’s needs. Our idea of success has always been to positively influence the people that we are fortunate enough to serve.
Increases mortgage loan production by developing contacts, attracting mortgage customers, reviewing and processing loan applications; to structure and maintain contact and care with the customer from start to finish during the process of obtaining a mortgage. This position is governed by the by established bank procedures policies and procedures and Federal Guidelines.
• Communication skills, both phone & email
• Computer skills
• Knowledge of FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA
• Ability to work independently
• Thorough problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Thorough attention to detail
• Thorough planning and organizational skills
• Thorough knowledge of all regulatory requirements and compliance issues as related to area of responsibility
• High School Diploma plus 3+ years of office experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience are required.
It's easy! Click "Quick Apply" and submit your resume.