Posted on Jul. 7, 2016
We have an exciting opening for an analytical, hard working, team player, enthusiastic individual for our Palm Bay, FL location. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting our closing and title department.
This successful candidate will have met the qualification profile listed below and able to demonstrate success in multi-tasking, preparing documents and answering inquiries in a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, maintain a friendly /professional demeanor and follow through on commitments are key qualities for this position. HUD and Title experience a plus.
As part of this role, this candidate will work closely with the Closing Department while supporting the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare checks and other internal documents according to client requirements.
* Answer questions from clients and other internal departments about the closing process.
* Review documents for completeness, content, and accuracy.
* Assemble, check, and verify the accuracy and completion of all loan documentation necessary for closing.
* Coordinate work with other internal departments in order to accurately service customers.
* Verify taxes, loan fees, and payoff information.
* Prepare correspondence to clients and creditors; prepare files for funding.
* This position requires frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client expectations.
* Performs other duties as required
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years experience in the mortgage or title industry
* Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish and solve routine problems
* Customer Service a must
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
* Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
FUNCTIONAL AREA SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
* Strong verbal, written and communication skills
* Ability to deal with clients, managers, team members and customers in a calm, professional manner.
* Ability to project a professional image at all times.
* Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work.
* Ability to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems with ability to handle referring non-routine matters to a conclusion using professional judgment.
* Ability to work in an environment that monitors and sets high standards for production, accuracy and quality.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
ALL CANDIDATES WHO HAVE RECEIVED A WRITTEN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A COMPANY PAID DRUG TEST. FAILURE TO SUBMIT TO THIS TEST AND/OR TO SUCCESSFULLY TEST NEGATIVE WILL RESULT IN WITHDRAWAL OF THE APPLICANT\'S JOB OFFER.
ISGN PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY AND WE WILL PROVIDE THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA) AND, IF NECESSARY, THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS), WITH INFORMATION FROM EACH NEW EMPLOYEE\'S I-9 TO CONFIRM WORK AUTHORIZATION.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.