Posted on Apr. 19, 2017
Purpose: To manufacture and line injection molded caps at the required quality and efficiency standards. To set up and trouble shoot all molding operations. To learn and master the molding and lining operations.
• High School diploma or GED
• Have an aptitude to correct mechanical problems.
• Have at least 2 years of experience setting up and running molding machines or related experience.
• Have the ability to learn lining machine set up and operate procedures.
• Have the required tools to set up and maintain molding and related equipment.
• Have the ability to organize and follow written and verbal instructions in English
• Have the ability to lift up to 35 pounds
• Perform all daily maintenance requirements for the assigned molding presses
• Perform assigned lining operations. Learn set up and maintenance of lining machines.
• Perform all tasks necessary to maintain efficient and quality production levels.
• Perform set ups and change over on all equipment assigned including color and material changes on molding operations.
• Trouble shoots and fixes problems on the molding machines. Seeks further assistance from maintenance staff as needed.
• Complete and document all quality checks on the assigned machines.
• Insure all packaging and labeling is complete and accurate.
• Record all production levels on work order and molding charts.
• Remove completed production orders from floor and transport to the finished production area. Place the work order with the completed work orders.
• Remove all unused caps and materials and clean up the area.
• Communicate all required information to the following shift.
• Keep all machine material and color hoppers at adequate levels
• Perform all color and material changes required on molding presses.
• Do all assigned special projects.