Posted on Jul. 31, 2017
Pilot Flying J Truck Care Centers Emergency Road Service
Now Hiring: Mobile Tire Technician
Bring your commercial truck tire skills to our newest operation.
We are opening more than 150 new Emergency Road Side Service locations and Truck Care Center Shops throughout the United States!
Bring your diesel mechanic skills to the team!
Class A CDL NOT REQUIRED
• Competitive Hourly Pay - Paid Weekly
• Bonus Opportunity
• Spiff Opportunities
• Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance
• Company Matched 401K
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• We support Techs certified by ASE
• Paid Registration for each test passed
• Tool Program
• Advancement Opportunities
• State of the art equipment
• PFJ Truck Care Centers will train and certify you in TIA Commercial Basic Tire Service.
• Advancement as Certified Technicians by obtaining ASE Medium-Heavy Duty T2-T8 Certifications Tests. PFJ will pay registration fees and pay bonus for east test passed.
We are hardworking, proud individuals and we treat our team members like family.
Join us today!
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED.
Qualifications• Ability to drive a service truck (F-350) to an onsite location where guest is broken down.
• Understanding Commercial Truck Tire Brands, Models & Sizes.
• Able to remove and install, mount and dismount tires.
• Valid driver’s license at all times.
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
• Pass a background check of DMV report, criminal, and work history.
Responsibilities• Proper inflation of commercial truck tires.
• Maintains product knowledge and explain features and benefits.
• Assesses value of trade-in tires and provides quotes to customer.
• Other duties may be assigned.