Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Meet with Recruiters In-Person
Wednesday, April 26th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply now for Details ~
The Company’s E&P division provides oilfield waste services to its customer base and operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities: treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills; and salt water disposal injection wells. The Solids Control Technician (E&P) oversees the mechanical and electrical processes used to provide enhanced drilling properties and recycle drilling mud through closed loop systems.
• Operates, monitors and maintains solids control equipment for onshore drilling rigs, dewatering sites, shop areas and other oil and gas related sites.
• Assists in the severing, trouble-shooting and installation of equipment as required.
• Participates in the rigging up and down of location equipment.
• Working on centrifuges, shakers, dryers and augers.
• Runs continuous tests on the solid discharge and effluent discharge on units to ensure that the centrifuges are set for optimum performance and the gravity percentage of the mud is within the bore tolerance.
• Attends pre-job safety meetings on location.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
•Experience in, and knowledge of, the oil field industry.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the operation and maintenance of solids control equipment.
• Valid driver’s license.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Rewarding Compensation & Benefits:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage.
Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.