Posted on Jun. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Dolese Brothers is currently hiring Mixer Drivers for the Davis/Sulphur, OK area. Discover all that is possible for your career.
Join Dolese Bros. Co, one of the oldest and largest employers in our region. To maintain our leadership position in the industry, we hire individuals with a wide range of experience and skills.
Dolese currently has over 1,000 employees, many of whom have worked with the company for many years. In fact, several of our employees have retired with more than 30 years of service with the company.
The company's longevity and stability are directly attributable to the quality of its people.
Interested candidates will be redirected to this position online for “quick apply”. We look forward to hearing from you:
• Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL license
• Must have a clean and safe driving record.
• Maintain an active DOT qualification
• Ability to perform well in a “TEAM” environment
• Self-motivated and abiity to work without direct supervision
• Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching
• Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels
• Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet
• Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
• Able to work up to 16 hours, with a maximum driving time per day of 11 hours and able to work according to DOT Hours of Service Regulations.
• Lift objects of various dimensions and up to 100lbs. of weight frequently
• Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
• Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
• Ability to use vibration tools frequently
• Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions.
• Ability to reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
• Ability to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces
Our employees tend to turn their jobs here into lifelong careers, because when you join Dolese, you become a partial owner of the company. That means the better we do as a whole, the better you do. And with plenty of room to advance, competitive pay and benefits like medical, dental, paid vacation, holidays, profit sharing and matching 401(k), you can see why working at Dolese is more than a job—it's a career.
Full-time employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Vision Discount Plan
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Savings Incentive Plan with Employer Match
• Profit Sharing
• Paid Time Off (PTO) Leave
Dolese Bros. Co. pledges its support to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical disability, medical condition, age, status as a special disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veteran or armed forces service medal veteran.
Dolese takes its commitment to its employees and to a safe workplace seriously. Employees participate in ongoing safety training, EEO training and training related to their positions and specific duties.