Posted on Aug. 22, 2016
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is seeking a Mini Bar attendant to join our team. Built in 1928 to resemble a Mediterranean-style castle, and known as Florida's "Pink Palace", the Loews Don CeSar has been revitalized and refreshed within ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Sugar-sand beaches, Spa Oceana, poolside and beach activities, Camp CeSar for kids and Four Diamond dining await visitors who return season after season. The Best Has Gotten Even Better!
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel features 277 accommodations including 36 suites and 2 penthouses. These light , airy rooms decorated with colors inspired by the beach that surrounds them, have remote control flat screen HD color TV's, ironing boards and irons, hair dryers, wireless internet access, Keurig coffee makers and mini bars.
Loews Don CeSar Hotel features meeting rooms that are grand while modern, offering beautiful but practical spaces for you to convene. Combine this with our superior service and spectacular views from every meeting room and you are sure to find a formula to success. For more information about the Loews Don CeSar Hotel, please visit our website at www.Loewshotels.com.
The Room Service Server will work closely with all hotel departments, but particularly with the Food & Beverage Department to ensure we provide a diligent yet charismatic first impression as we greet and serve all guests to ensure a quality in room dining experience.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
* Completes required set up / preparation, at beginning of shift
* Inventories supplies at beginning of shift, obtains supplies necessary to support forecasted level of business
* Completes assigned closing duties at end of shift
* Deliver guest requests to guest rooms as needed
* Retrieve daily storeroom and beverage requisitions
* Engage and delight the guest and make experience positive
* BASIC PURPOSE : Maintain and protect adequate inventories of products sold in Mini/Honor Bars in a safe, accident-free manner. Monitor and assist Beverage Supervisor when possible.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Order, maintain and secure all necessary equipment and ensure proper operation of the Mini Bar Department. (30%)
2. Research any Mini Bar disputes on a daily basis. (20%)
3. Maintain par levels of all Mini Bar items to ensure adequate supply for the daily operation. (15%)
4. Count consumption and replenish Attendants' carts using proper control procedures. (15%)
5. Possess a working knowledge of cart set-up and consumption procedures. (5%)
6. Respond to all guest requests with an aim towards guest satisfaction and comfort. (5%)
Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Thorough knowledge of quality food service techniques and standards
* Ability to lift and carry food service trays weighting 35+ pounds
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: One plus years experience as Food Service Attendant in quality food service operation