at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Apr. 28, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Staging/Design Specialist MHM Professional Staging is seeking a Staging/Design specialist to join our team!
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person who loves all aspects of home design!
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with experience being hands on and has worked in all aspects of the design phase, from initial brainstorming to implementation.
The primary responsibilities would be to ensure customer satisfaction through a creative and individualized staging of homes. Job Duties:
• Communicates with owner, department heads, designers, staging assistants and office staff
• Pulling of inventory from our warehouse to plan each house staged using company software
• Staging and designing homes with a creative touch
• Shopping for needed items
• Ensures all items necessary for each project are loaded and ready for move
• Direct crew in the proper placement of furniture in the home
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
• Respectfully takes direction from lead designer, owner and department heads
• Making schedules and overseeing the staging operation
• Ensures after photos of job upon completion
Our ideal candidate:
• Has a flexible schedule
• Is trustworthy, dependable and confident
• Has excellent verbal communication skills
• Presents themselves in a professional manner
• Has experience in design and/or home staging
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Can coach, counsel, and discipline employees
• Assist with developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
• Analyzes and resolves quality and customer service problems by identifying trends
• Works with the team recommending system improvements
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintains punctual and predictable attendance
• Home Staging: 3-5 years of experience
• An in-depth knowledge of contemporary design and art with great attention to detail.