Posted on Jan. 10, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Katsam Enterprises has immediate openings for Metro Link Station Attendants.
Pay ranges starting from $10 to $13 per hour
Responsible for general janitorial duties within public spaces, train platform and waiting areas, restrooms, and offices.
• Operate equipment and train employees on correct equipment operation.
• Inspect work areas to determine type of work required, materials and equipment to be used.
• Inspect routes regularly and check that all work is done to company standards. Pass this information on to the driver of that route and correct any deficiencies.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of the final product.
• Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
• Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the work crews.
• Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems.
• Employee must represent Katsam Enterprises accurately and honestly and must not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property, or services.
• Employees must preserve and protect Katsam Enterprises assets by making prudent and effective use of the company’s resources. (E.g. gasoline, blowers, diesel, oil, etc.)
• If a situation arises during your shift that you feel uncomfortable with, contact the on call manager immediately.
• Communicate well with management and workers.
• Must be drug free.
• Must have a valid Commercial or Chauffeur’s Driver's License (Class A, B, or E) and clean driving record.
• Must past Tier I & II training.