Posted on Sep. 26, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Katsam Enterprises has immediate openings for Metro Link Station Attendants.
Responsible for general janitorial duties within public spaces, train platform and waiting areas, restrooms, and offices.
• Operate equipment and train employees on correct equipment operation.
• Inspect work areas to determine type of work required, materials and equipment to be used.
• Inspect routes regularly and check that all work is done to company standards. Pass this information on to the driver of that route and correct any deficiencies.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of the final product.
• Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
• Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the work crews.
• Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems.
• Employee must represent Katsam Enterprises accurately and honestly and must not engage in any activity intended to defraud anyone of money, property, or services.
• Employees must preserve and protect Katsam Enterprises assets by making prudent and effective use of the company’s resources. (E.g. gasoline, blowers, diesel, oil, etc.)
• If a situation arises during your shift that you feel uncomfortable with, contact the on call manager immediately.
• Communicate well with management and workers.
• Must be drug free.
• Must have a valid Commercial or Chauffeur’s Driver's License (Class A, B, or E) and clean driving record.
• Must past Tier I & II training.