at Eddie Bauer
Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Eddie Bauer is currently looking for Warehouse Associates for Merchandise Processing for their team in Groveport, OH locaiton.
Looking for part-time, full-time or a second job?
You can now pick your own work schedule**
You must be able to work a minimum of two days and four hours each day.
Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or a second job for the Holiday's, Eddie Bauer is the premiere employer of choice!
The Merchandise Processor is an entry-level position that is responsible for the manual support of handling merchandise. This individual may perform one or more of the following functions including: pack/ship, pick, receiving, returns, special services, backstock, or quality assurance.
Assignments for this position come for the Supervisor of that area.
The employee in this position does not assign work to others.
Specific tasks will vary depending on the area but may include some of the following:
• Examination of merchandise and disposition to the highest level of quality merchandise warrants.
• Move product in and out of backstock.
• Inspect product for quality before delivery to customer.
• Manually enter and scan UPC codes off of the labels to generate price tickets.
• Pack and seal scanned cartons and place on backstock conveyor belt.
• Accurately complete all paperwork as needed.
• Prep merchandise for shipment to customer.
• All other assigned duties related to the essential functions of the job in that area.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime as needed
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be organized
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Excellent Attendance
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Click Apply to email the recruiter your information!