Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday. May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed. Complete all application fields or download your employment profile from LinkedIn.
Job Description and Requirements:
Provide enthusiastic, professional, quality telephone service to members, and non-members. Process various inquiries and transactions as directed by properly identified members. Recommend products and services to members to enhance their quality of life. Maintain current working knowledge of RBFCU Member Handbook, policy and procedures. Comply with applicable regulatory laws pertaining to the credit union and internal policies and procedures. Conduct all duties in a manner intended to enhance the image of the Credit Union.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Spanish fluency a plus
• Good organizational, communicative and interpersonal skills
• Type 25 WPM and proficient in utilizing PC, Software, and other office equipment
• Teamwork and dedication to developing strong relationships with coworkers is required
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds and sit for long periods of time
• Able to work a flexible Monday through Saturday schedule
• Must be eligible for bondability
• Trainee: 6 months customer service and/or call center experience
• Agent: One year of financial institution and/or a combination of 1-3 years customer service and/or call center experience
• Technician: Two years financial institution and/or a combination of 4-6 years customer service and/or call center experience
• Specialist: Three years financial institution and/or a combination of 7-10 years customer service and/or call center experience
• Sr. Specialist: Four years financial institution and/or a combination of 10+ years customer service and/or call center experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.