Posted on Nov. 23, 2016
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on December 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click ‘Apply’ now for the location address.
Member Relations Representative "Out Bound Call Center"
The Member Relations Team Member is responsible for promoting the benefit of and scheduling health risk assessments for customers of health insurance plans. The Member Relations Team Member contacts health plan members and secures appointments for patients and/or family members with nurse practitioners for an in-home health risk assessment. The assessments are designed to educate, inform and encourage patients and family members to participate in this program to improve their overall health and quality of life. The main responsibility of this position is to conduct outbound calls to health plan members and schedule/secure in-home visits.
• Makes outbound calls to health plan members or receives incoming calls from health plan members to coordinate and schedule in-home visits with nurse practitioners, answer questions, provide resolution to participant and/or provider issues
• Explains the benefits of health risk assessments and overcomes objections
• 90% of time will be making outbound appointment setting calls and follow-up calls
• Accurately and concisely documents customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in computer based system
• Identifies and addresses the patients’ issues and anticipates future needs by providing additional information, as needed
• Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information to service the customer
• Operates various office equipment; including telephone, and computer
• Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Educational Requirements: High School education or the equivalent
Required Skills and Abilities:
• 6-12 months of outbound call center experience required; strong customer service skills required
• One (1) year sales experience in an appointment setting, lead generation, insurance sales, vacation sales, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to concept-sell the benefits of a service or program and overcome objections to participation
• Medicare experience preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Must be comfortable speaking with Medicare beneficiaries by phone
Must be able to speak clearly and unencumbered on the phone
• Excellent data-entry skills and proven ability to navigate multiple computer screens while conducting a customer call
• Must demonstrate basic skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel or equivalent applications, and be familiar with call center software applications
• Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
• Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
• Ability to work independently while being a productive member of the team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic growth environment
• Must be flexible to work days/nights, weekends and select holidays as needed.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume!