Posted on Jul. 13, 2017
At DaRob Inc., we are proud of our work we do in the medical waste service industry. We excel at medical waste disposal, training, quality assurance, compliance, and validation testing. Due to our hard work and passion for the industry, our company continues to grow and expand creating new positions and new opportunities for those looking a rewarding career in an ever growing industry.
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS!
• Up to $15/hr
• NON-CDL Position
• Clean driving history
• Good understanding of OSHA laws and medical waste sanitation
BENEFITS: Paid Vacation, Attendance Bonuses, Uniforms Provided, Great Pay, Health Insurance, Great pay, Opportunity for advancement
RESPONSIBILITIES: •Under management direction, travels between customer facilities providing on-site placement and collection of Stericycle waste containers (based on the customer contract - Sharps, Rx, Haz, etc) through a healthcare facility, as required or requested. May also collect/transport RCRA pharmaceutical waste and take to central accumulation areas within the facility.
•Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule.
•Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled.
•Performs other related duties as required or requested.
• High School Diploma or the equivalent in related work experience
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
• Flexible schedule and availability to work varied shifts, weekends and overtime as needed
•Must possess a valid driver’s license.
All applicants must pass a drug screen.
Veterans are encouraged to apply! Proud to supporter of veterans!
EASY TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Then select to apply in person, phone, or email!