Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location The Lakes of Sylvania
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?
A RE YOU AN EXPERIENCED NURSE WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!!!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in SYLVANIA, OHIO !!!
THE LAKES OF SYLVANIA is an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living healthcare campus.
We have an outstanding career opportunity available for a LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) to join our team as MEDICAL RECORDS NURSE.
The Medical Records Nurse/LPN will be responsible for organizing and maintaining medical records in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MEDICAL RECORDS NURSE MAY INCLUDE:
* Collecting, assembling, checking and filing resident charts and records
* Inspecting charts for completion
* Ordering medical supplies
* Recording incidents
* Assisting in admissions, transfers and discharge procedures as necessary
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary
* Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed
* Other duties assigned as needed
This position is a FULL TIME , VITAL ROLE at our health campus and is considered part of our management team.
While hours for this position will be gained predominately during the day, FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULING IS REQUIRED BASED ON BUSINESS DEMANDS.
THIS POSITION ALSO HAS AN ON-CALL REQUIREMENT, WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY ROTATION.
WHAT MAKES TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES DIFFERENT?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license
* Prior experience in Medical Records preferred
* Prior Long-Term Care experience required
* Attention to detail and organization skills are a must
* Must have working knowledge of medical terminology
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-