Posted on Jul. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
and Medical Receptionist Bilingual English / Spanish
• St. Petersburg, FL
• Pinellas Park, FL
• Largo, FL
• Clearwater, FL
• Tarpon Springs, FL
• Palm Harbor, FL
• Dunedin, FL
• Kenneth City, FL
• Seminole, FL
If you are searching for a dynamic, leading-edge company that is focused on providing quality care for our patients and growth opportunities for our employees, you've found the right place!
Our reach extends from the Tampa Bay to Orlando to South Florida, including primary care centers (DaVita Medical Group and HealthCare Partners South Florida) and pharmacies (AmeriDrug).
We have won numerous workplace awards including one of Modern Healthcare Magazine's Top 100 Best Places in Work in Healthcare and Top Places to Work for numerous years.
Our employees work in a safe, caring, primary-care environment with the support of a strong corporate team.
DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
Please click 'Apply' to submit resume and be considered for this position!
Or click 'Apply' to call Sonia Castillo at the phone number provided.
Minimum: High school graduate, GED or equivalent
• Minimum: Demonstrated clerical skills (typing, filing, telephone courtesy)
• Preferred: Previous medical office experience
Qualifications• Knowledge of medical coding preferred
• Knowledge of business office operations, telephone etiquette and basic bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
• Must be computer literate and have exceptional telephone skills
• Must be able to display excellent telephone/switchboard etiquette
• Demonstrated clerical skills (typing, filing, telephone courtesy)
• Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance
• Ability to interact and verbally communicate effectively with patients and all levels of personnel in a professional, courteous and effective manner with excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi- task in a high paced environment with good organizational skills
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions and to work with general guidance
• Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently
• Ability to travel may be required
The Receptionist is responsible to the Center Administrator provides appointment scheduling, patient registration, cashiering, answering incoming calls and other related clerical functions.
• Responsible for accurately and professionally handling all front desk operations including answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling of all appointments, balancing daily collections, addressing routine inquiries, and forwarding non-routine requests to appropriate personnel.
• Represents DaVita in a professional manner, following all DaVita policies and procedures.
• Receives incoming telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner and performs clerical duties as directed.
• Assists with the inventory and maintenance of business office supplies and the completion of business office reports.
• Works daily reports, incomplete encounters, No Show reports, and other designated administrative reports according to procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.