Posted on Jul. 30, 2016
* File claims using all appropriate forms and attachments.
* Research account denials and file written appeals, when necessary.
* Evaluate the information received from the client to determine which insurance to bill and attain necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
* Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
* Ensure the integrity of each claim that is billed.
* Document in detail all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary.
* Verify patient information and benefits.
* Appeal accounts in writing.
* Draft letters to clients.
* Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
* Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
* Assist with other projects as assigned by management
* Maintain good working relationships with state and Federal agencies.
* Resolve accounts in a timely manner.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work station
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Formal training in the specialty of Insurance Billing preferred.
* Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred.
* Proficient PC knowledge and the ability to type 30-40 wpm.
* Professional written and verbal communication skills.
* Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
* Organization and time management skills.
* Capability to present oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
* Ability to stay on task with little or no supervision.