Posted on Nov. 24, 2015
Certified Medical Assistants
LEVEL: Full-time and PRN positions
DESCRIPTION: Clark Physician Group is seeking qualified Certified Medical Assistants for their practices:
* Charlestown Medical Center (40hrs/week)
* Havens Group (40hrs/week)
* Hunter Station Urgent Care (40hrs/week)
* Just for Women (PRN/as needed)
* Orthopedic Surgeons (40hrs/week)
* High School diploma with Medical Assistant Degree required
* Certified Medical Assistant required
* CPR Certification required
* For applicants applying for Just for Women practice: OB/GYN and previous physician office or similar experience preferred
Clinical duties include, but not limited to: patient triage, physician assisting, injections, CLIA regulations, and general lab and back office procedures. Phone triage for medical calls from patients, call back to patients, scheduling appointments.
Front office duties include, but not limited to: EHR, Patient Portal request, Press Ganey survey's, answering telephone, medical records filing, handling patient requests and other general front office duties. Job includes multi-tasking and ability to prioritize in a busy multi-physician offices. Must have excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills. Requires some schedule flexibility.